<< News Home

Beaver Creek
Thursday, December 02, 2010

Hey all,

The second day in Aspen, Colorado wasn't any better than the first. But last night I received an entertaining text. Chris Frank was asking me when I was going to move into Beaver Creek since I was his roommate on the rooming list. We laughed about it for a few minutes as I still hadn't heard any word from the ski team. Then an hour later, I got a call back from Mike Day about training for today and he officially gave me the node for the Beaver Creek GS on Sunday. Right now, I'm staying with my Mom, Dennis, and Guy in Avon for another night before I move up the hill to Beaver Creek. I told my family to wait until I got a spot to come out, but they booked their flights nearly a month ago, good on em.

Time to get fired up. This is the only World Cup on our home soil.

Cheers, w

posted by Warner at 12/02/2010 07:09:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< News Home