<< News Home

Nor-AM GS in Aspen
Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Yesterday was a disappointment. I skied poorly in most sections and finished 17, I think. Not impressive. I found myself skiing out of the course due to mistakes on both runs and didn’t find the top of the turn on the lower pitch where it’s totally necessary to find it. On the short flat section first run I nearly blew out, but second run when it was a bit more open (less turny) I crushed it. I was on a pair of skis with less sidecut (which pulls less radius/is harder to turn) so I’m going on pair with more sidecut that is the model I’ve used the last few years. It’s nice having the Dodge guys here since we made a modification to my boot last night hopefully making them more progressive.



Inspection is in an hour. I’ll keep you posted. Time to turn up the good and take it deep!



Hope all is well, w

posted by Warner at 11/30/2010 10:17:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< News Home