<< News Home

Warner Nickerson Golf Classic
Saturday, September 04, 2010

Hello again. Sorry for littering your inbox today, but we have finally put together a date for the golf tournament Wednesday, September 29th!!!!

This year we are going to help two other local causes. Between a couple relatively large expected donations and working as a ski tuner/director for Jon Olsson there is a much smaller shortfall in my budget so I’m really excited to try to give a little back to the local community.

50 percent of the proceeds will help build the David Adam's Memorial Sailing Center on Lake Winnipesaukee, 20 percent will go to the Gunstock Ski Club, and the final 30 percent will help me traveling and racing. After my two great results in New Zealand and a talk with Sasha, USST Head Coach, two weeks ago it looks almost certain that I will have a lot of World Cup GS starts this season.


I want to thank all of you that helped out in the past and hope that you will be willing to help this year. Below are the sign up and sponsorship forms. Hope to see you all soon!!!

Cheers from down under, w

posted by Warner at 9/04/2010 07:06:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< News Home